The latest Platform release, 3.5, is arriving Monday evening (8pm - 11pm CST) — December 4 2017. In the last release we announced finer control over jobs within the CLI, as well as our new Mirth one-click install functionality. In this release we're announcing limited availability for new container functionality, among other bug fixes. Read the full release notes below for more details.
[Limited Availability] Custom Containers
As mentioned in this blog post, we're opening up new HIPAA compliant container functionality to the platform for a limited number of customers. We'll be publishing documentation and a larger announcement when this new set of features enters general availability.
- Dashboard: Improved UX for environment block on list page when user doesn't have access to the environment
- Dashboard: Fix for environments with a removed Mirth OCI being marked "needs VPN"
- Dashboard: Improved error message when trying to view environment details for Mirth OCI
- Dashboard: Fix for new organizations not appearing in sidebar when they are created during on-boarding
- Dashboard: Fix for canceled environments still showing until page reload
- Dashboard: Fix for requiring multi-factor authentication doesn't update the setting inside of the UI until page refresh
- Dashboard: Fix for forever spinner when canceling "Require MFA" button confirmation
- Platform: Improved Let's Encrypt renewal process
- Platform: Added logging storage sensu check
- Platform: Fix for log tail (follow) operation not working as intended on older logging containers
- Platform: Fixed workflow to allow new and existing users without multi-factor authentication to accept organization invites where multi-factor authentication is required
- In order to tend to your support issue in a timely manner, please submit your ticket through the Platform dashboard by clicking on the “Contact Support” button located in the footer of the Environment UI. This provides valuable metadata to the support staff, which allow them to triage the issue much quicker.
- Our Support Policies: Support is provided in English from our offices in Madison, WI.
- Support hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST.
For more information on Compliant Cloud and Datica’s offerings, please visit: