400: Account not found for given credentials.
- Issue: You have entered an invalid email or password.
- Solution: Reset your password or use the correct email/password combination.
Validation: Email is required
- Issue: You’ve attempted to register an account with an invalid email.
- Solution: Ensure the email you are signing up with is valid.
400: Email already in use. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it.
- Issue: You’ve attempted to register a new account with an email already associated with an account.
- Solution: Ensure that you’re using a new email for all new accounts.
400: Password is weak. Valid passwords are at least 8 characters in length and include at least one uppercase letter, at least one lowercase letter, and at least one number.
- Issue: The password you’ve entered does not adhere to the security requirements.
- Solution: Ensure the password you are entering contains at least 8 characters, and include at least one uppercase letter, at least one lowercase letter, and at least one number.
Validation: Password is required
- Issue: You have attempted to register a new account without a password.
- Solution: Enter a unique password into both the password and confirm password inputs.