The latest Platform release, 3.6, is arriving this evening (8pm - 10pm CST) — January 31 2018. In the last release we announced the limited availability of Container Services (aka BYOD). In this release we've made several product improvements as well as an update to the Datica CLI. Read the full release notes below for more details.
- Improved and streamlined setup process for Mirth OCI
- Removal of console whitelisting
- SSL update to all datica.com web properties
- Improved passthrough of error text for the "Contact Support" functionality
CLI Release Notes
- Improved output from the
- Giving clear notice that upgrading from 3.x to 4.x needs to happen manually
In order to tend to your support issue in a timely manner, please submit your ticket through the Platform dashboard by clicking on the “Contact Support” button located in the footer of the Environment UI. This provides valuable metadata to the support staff, which allow them to triage the issue much quicker.
Our Support Policies:
Support is provided in English from our offices in Madison, WI. Support hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST.