The latest Platform release, 4.0, is arriving tomorrow evening (7pm - 10pm CST) — March 7 2018. In the last release we announced several improvements to both the core Platform and CLI. In this release we’ve overhauled our pricing model to allow customers better scalability with pass-through infrastructure pricing. Read the full release notes below:
In an effort to keep our pricing competitive and strategically aligned with our value as an organization, we’ve comprehensively overhauled our pricing model. Datica will now charge a base environment fee per production environment (for new customers - for existing customers, see this article).
The general idea of pass-through pricing is that we're “passing" along the underlying infrastructure cost instead of charging a compliance premium on that infrastructure. Pass-through pricing will be evaluated on a quarterly basis. For more information on cost and available plans, see our pricing page here.
- Platform: Improved service_proxy nginx tuning
- Platform: Fixed container service metrics
- In order to tend to your support issue in a timely manner, please submit your ticket through the Platform dashboard by clicking on the “Contact Support” button located in the footer of the Environment UI. This provides valuable metadata to the support staff, which allow them to triage the issue much quicker.
- Our Support Policies: Support is provided in English from our offices in Madison, WI.
- Support hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST.